The Warriors for Hope at the CleanSlate Hartford, CT center are exhibiting the true spirit of the season by working with their patients to develop the concept for a "Holiday Tree of Hope."Read More
Warriors for Hope Blog
- Brenda Goodrich - Physician - Scranton, PA - 3 years - December 11
- Michael Marinelli - Data Analyst - Wilkes-Barre, PA - 1 year - December 11
- Antonio Castagna - IT Systems Manager - Holyoke, MA - 3 years - December 14
- Hoang Trinh - Physician Assistant - Western MA - MA - 3 years - December 14
- Jacinta Seamans - Medical Receptionist - Athol, MA - 3 years - December 14
- Jonathan Candee - Expansion Business Partner - Brentwood, TN - 3 years - December 14
- Amber Vieira - Medical Receptionist - New Bedford, MA - 6 years - Dec. 3
- Anthony Burkhart - LDAC II - West Springfield, MA - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Bobbie Lebron - Medical Assistant - Tewksbury, MA - 1 year - Dec. 4
- James Holder - Physician - Evansville, IN - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Jody Hanks - Center Manager - Jacksonville, FL - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Kassandra Ramos - Medical Assistant - Evansville, IN - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Katrina Jenkins - Center Manager - Waukesha, WI - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Kendria Willis - Medical Receptionist - Bloomington, IN - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Malissa Barbosa - Area Medical Director - Orlando, FL - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Randall Cammenga - Medical Director - Elkhart, IN - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Stephanie Brown - Nurse Practitioner - Orlando, FL - 1 year - Dec. 4
- Angela Oakley - Center Manager - Indianapolis, IN - 2 years - Dec. 5
- Jay Willner - Medical Director - Wilkes Barre, PA - 2 years - Dec. 5
- Nancie Moran - Nurse Practitioner - West Springfield, MA - 2 years - Dec. 5
- Ellen Alexander - Vice President of Regional Operations - Brentwood, TN - 9 years - Dec. 7
- Rocio Nordfeldt - Physician - Worcester, MA - 4 years - Dec. 9
We know our Warriors for Hope are truly passionate about their jobs no matter their role. And we want to hear from you about what makes CleanSlate a special place to work by posting your review on Glassdoor.
Help us recruit new Warriors by telling us what it's like to work for CleanSlate; What inspires you in your daily role? What are the benefits of being a part of our team? How is CleanSlate living up to its Mission, Vision and Values? It's easy to post on glassdoor.com by searching CleanSlate under Companies and clicking Add a Review.Read More
- Chad Wolfe - Certified Recovery Specialist - Williamsport, PA - 1 year - November 27
- Jessica George - Center Manager - Orlando, FL - 1 year - November 27
- Linda Szczecina - Medical Assistant - Wilkes Barre - PA - 1 year - November 27
- Casey Thomas - IT Implementation Manager - Brentwood, TN - 1 year - November 28
- Julie LeBeau - Medical Assistant - Pittsfield, MA - 2 years - November 28
- Melyssa Manchester - Center Manager - Ft. Wayne, IN - 2 years - November 28
- Sandra Anderson - Clinical Educator - Brentwood, TN - 2 years - November 28
- Sarah Swanberry - IT Business Analyst - Holyoke, MA - 2 years - December 1
- Sharon Wheeler - Quality Assurance Lead - Northampton, MA - 4 years - December 1
- Beth Mazyck - Physician - Worcester, MA - 4 years - December 2
- Carlos Maramag - Physician - Pittsfield, MA - November 26
- Kenneth Patterson - Physician - Ware, MA - November 26
- Tyler Patton - Senior Financial Analyst - Brentwood, TN - November 26
- Roberto Salva-Otero - Physician - Holyoke, MA - November 27
- Kiana Dinsmore - Medical Receptionist - West Springfield, MA - November 28
- Tania Lozada Cobos - Medical Assistant - Fitchburg, MA - November 28
- Voula Christopoulos - Nurse Practitioner - Worcester, MA - December 1
- Amanda Adkisson - Reimbursement Specialist - Nashville, TN - November 26
- Ayla Harmon - Cash Management Specialist - Nashville, TN - November 26
- Brittany Nolan - Reimbursement Specialist - Nashville, TN - November 26
- Brooke Hopkins - Care Coordinator - Anderson, IN - November 26
- Chelsea Caulk - Medical Receptionist - Anderson, IN - November 26
- Christina Boulet - Nurse Practitioner - Worcester, MA - November 26
- Christopher Olson - Center Manager - Waukesha, WI - November 26
- Cynthia Gannon - Physician - Ft. Wayne, IN - November 26
- David West - Finance Assistant - Brentwood, TN - November 26
- Deborah Peterson - Nurse Practitioner - Meridian, IN - November 26
- Diane Walters - Medical Assistant - Racine, WI - November 26
- Donna Walker - Billing Manager - Nashville, TN - November 26
- Emily Byrd - Center Manager - Kokomo, IN - November 26
- Jack Lowe - Nurse Practitioner - Kokomo, IN - November 26
- Jahaira Rosario - Care Coordinator - Holyoke, MA - November 26
- Jason Satterfield - Certified Recovery Specialist - Glendale, WI - November 26
- Kaleigh Stewart - Medical Assistant - Anderson, IN - November 26
- Kasey Epperson - Care Coordinator - Bloomington, IN - November 26
- Kristin Griffin - Care Coordinator - Altoona, PA - November 26
- Laurie Teague - Medical Assistant - Evansville, IN - November 26
- Layla Al-Shami - Nurse Practitioner - Louisville, KY - November 26
- Lisa Bayes - Care Coordinator - Columbus, OH - November 26
- Martha Roe - Medical Assistant - Muncie, IN - November 26
- Naveen Rajoli - Physician - Plainfield, IN - November 26
- Robert Lennie - Physician - Williamsport, PA - November 26
- Tessa McCoy - Nurse Practitioner - Anderson, IN - November 26
- Tiffani Starks - Medical Assistant - New Albany, IN - November 26
If you would like to recognize a team member by sending an e-card for their anniversary/ birthday, visit the Warriors Excelling Recognition program portal today by following this link:Read More
The CleanSlate Culture Committee is pleased to announce the first annual CleanSlate Gingerbread Decorating Contest!Read More
As you enroll in your 2019 benefits, we wanted to explain some next steps for new hires that may be required to verify your dependent's coverage through a company we partner with, Sisco Benefits.Read More
Benefits Open Enrollment for 2019 is now officially open from November 26 through December 7.
Everyone will be required to log in to open enrollment even if you are not making any changes to your plans or you are going to decline the plans.
This is an active enrollment. If you do not log in, your benefits will not be renewed. We want to be sure everyone logs in and is aware of all changes to our plans and is making choices based off of the most current information. To enroll, log in to UltiPro. Click on Menu>Myself>Open Enrollment> then open enrollment 2019. Reminder, that you will need to have your dependents social security numbers , dates of birth and other pertinent information in order to enroll them in your plans. You will want to navigate to each screen and make an election even if you are declining the benefits.
Important!!! Please click the green submit button on the very last page after confirming your elections.
You can view an informational video on this year's open enrollment process here: https://vimeo.com/302911527. Use password: CleanSlate (case-sensitive).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- 401 K is not a part of active open enrollment. You may change your 401 K benefits options or sign up for the 401 K program at any time by logging into the John Hancock employee portal. If you do nothing, your 401 K benefits will stay the same.
- All employer-paid benefits will be rolled over automatically. This includes long-term disability at 60%, short-term disability at 40% and your group life policy at 1 x your annual salary.
- How do I get answers to my questions quickly? Email the people services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I find out about what is being offered this year? Read the attached guide or watch the video link below.
Know someone who would make an outstanding Warrior for Hope? Refer them to CleanSlate and earn a cash bonus!
CleanSlate recognizes one of our best sources for employee candidates is our current employees. If a referred candidate is hired and continues to be employed after the 90 day introductory period, the referring employee will receive a $1000 referral bonus. Due to our rapid growth, our need for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, is at an all-time high. CleanSlate has now introduced a program that will award a $3,000 referral bonus to an employee who refers an NP or PA who qualifies. And for a physician candidate who qualifies, we will pay a $5,000 bonus.
To qualify, the referred candidate must be hired and continue to be employed after the 90 day introductory period.Read More
Annual Benefits Open Enrollment is upon us again. This year open enrollment will take place November 26 through December 7, 2018, allowing you to make new plan elections in the following categories:
- 3 medical plans - Cigna
- Dental PPO Plan - Guardian
- Vision Plan - EyeMed
- Supplemental Life - EOI may be required
- FSA Elections - new elections are required