By now, I'm sure most of you are aware that we have a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system that will be implemented before the end of the year in place of our existing system, Stratus. This has been an incredible undertaking and we have collaborated with several members of our team to ensure this is the most effective system for use in our centers, including Clinical employees, Operations, Business Intelligence and Informatics employees, Medical Affairs and of course a myriad of IT employees. I want to thank everyone for their collaboration on this project, Together We Succeed!
We are very excited to show you a sneak peak of what the new system will look like and some of the different features. Be sure to stay tuned for additional looks at the new EMR.
As a reminder, we still need a name for our new system and we are turning to you for your suggestions! Please use this link, Name the New EMR Contest, to submit up to five entries for the EMR name. Deadline for submissions is May 31st.
What's in it for me?
Besides earning bragging rights, we have some prizes to give away:
- We will randomly draw 5 entries from the submissions and the winners will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card
- The 1st place winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card
- The 2nd place winner will receive a $75 Amazon gift card
- The 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- The 4th & 5th place winners will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card
The Rules & Details
- The naming is open-ended, but please refrain from using CleanSlate specific wording or branding
- All submissions must be appropriate
- Deadline for submission is May 31st
- Use this link to submit your names: Name the New EMR Contest
- Enter Your Name & Location in the 2nd Question
- A committee will review all submissions and narrow down to 5 finalists
- We will then send the top 5 back out to all employees for final vote
- The winners will then be announced accordingly and bragging rights can commence!
For those working in our EMR system everyday, you know the importance electronic health records have on our ability to effectively care for our patients. Electronic medical records systems enable quick access to patient information allowing for more coordinated and efficient care, they allow for secure sharing of information, enable reliable and safe prescribing, improve productivity and efficiency just to name a few benefits. That is why creating this system is incredibly important for our continued success and aligns with our values of Everyday Innovation as well as Patients First. We are making improvements on the back end to help improve our patients overall care.
Thank you again to every person involved in this project and I can't wait to see your submissions!