The news and constant change due to COVID-19 can be a little terrifying and unnerving these days. However, a recent movement to help add some levity to the situation is people sharing pictures of their pets with their co-workers and on social media.
We thought this was a great opportunity to help us feel connected and possibly add some cheer to your day. The great part? It doesn't have to just be pictures of your pets, brag about your children, send us what activities have been keeping you busy at home, crafts, baking, cooking, etc. We want it all! We can keep this a running blog post in the newsletter to update ideas throughout this time. Please send your pictures to email@example.com
Ideas You Can Submit:
- Have a pet? Send us your pictures!
- Have an adorable kid or kids? Send us your pictures!
- What are you doing to keep your household entertained during social distancing? Send us your pictures!
- Are you experimenting with any new crafts? Send us your pictures!
- What are your favorite freezable meals? Send us your pictures and recipes!
- Do you have any book recommendations? Send us the titles and authors!
- Finished a puzzle you've been working on? Brag about it here!
To start things off, below is a picture of my first-ever attempt at making bread. It's a crock-pot rosemary-olive oil bread and I've been wanting to try the recipe for awhile and this felt like a great time to tackle my fear of making bread. Here is the link to the recipe: https://hostthetoast.com/rosemary-olive-oil-crock-pot-bread/
Here is a picture of my pooches hard at work. Fun fact, there are 3 dogs in this picture. One does not like her picture taken!
Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org