Susan Poole, a Medical Assistant from Anderson Indiana launched an innovative new program at her center to help patients along their journey to recovery. She started a "Seeds for Hope" program.Read More
Warriors for Hope Blog
- Erica Whitehead - Medical Receptionist - Springfield, MA - 6 years - March 11
- Kimberly Bess - Laboratory Tech - Holyoke, MA - 5 years - March 11
- Marina Goldman - Nurse Practitioner - Greenfield, MA - 6 years - March 11
- Christine Tucker - Nurse Practitioner - Wilkes-Barre, PA - 1 year - March 12
- Elizabeth Case - Physician - West Springfield, MA - 8 years - March 12
- Julie Westfall - Medical Receptionist - San Antonio, TX - 1 year - March 12
- Sally Combest - Medical Director - San Antonio, TX - 1 year - March 12
- Dennisa Lopez - Care Coordinator - New Bedford, MA - 2 years - March 13
- Kenneth Dority - Medical Director - Arlington, TX - 2 years - March 13
- Kristine Naughton-Chapman - Nurse Practitioner - Tewksbury, MA - 2 years - March 13
- Reda Ishak - Physician - West Springfield, MA - 9 years - March 15
In last year's Culture Committee survey, one of the themes we heard is that CleanSlate employees would like focus on the diversity that makes up our CleanSlate Warriors.Read More
I hope everyone has had a chance to feel celebrated this week during CleanSlate's Employee Appreciation Week. We want you to know that we value the work you do this week and every week as you touch our patient's lives in a meaningful way.
As a small token of our appreciation, we're providing all of our Warriors for Hope with a portable cell phone charger branded with the CleanSlate logo. This is just a little thank you from us at the home office to help keep you "charged up" to help patients on their journeys to long-term addiction recovery.
You can expect the chargers to arrive at your location in the next two weeks.
Thank you again for your commitment to our patients and our organization. I know together we are going to have a great year!Read More
The CleanSlate center in Lafayette, IN won third place in a chili cook off benefiting a local charity. In addition to taking home the third place title, the Lafayette team raised $360 for the local charity.Read More
- Ned Pucek - President of Operations, West Division - Texas - 2 years - March 1
- Ann Marie Visconti - Physician Assistant - Pittsfield, MA - 4 years - March 2
- Danilo Funa - Physician - Athol, MA - 4 years - March 6