The Culture Committee and the Compliance Department are collaborating this April to celebrate Compliance Month! Compliance is part of our everyday culture; it helps protect our organization and should be woven into our fabric just like our values. We shouldn't consider compliance to be a once-a-year training, but instead incorporate it into our everyday lives at CleanSlate.
We are very excited to announce that we will be running two contests to promote compliance and celebrate your creativity. The first contest is centered around Compliance Awareness and the second is a Poster Design Contest.
Contest 1 – Compliance Awareness
- Take a picture of your team with your “Keep the Slate Clean” poster on the wall in your center/office and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your center location and the names of everyone in the picture.
- We will draw two winners at random to win free lunch for their center, and print their pictures in the Weekly Warrior.
Contest 2 – Poster Design Contest
- Are you an artist? Enjoy graphics and design? Showcase your creativity and design our next Compliance Hotline Poster! The winning poster will be displayed in all locations.
- Must be 8 ½ x 11 (regular sheet of paper) or same ratio
- Get creative, use pictures, graphics, slogans etc.!
- Submissions can be on card stock, a pdf or jpeg file.
- Must Include Items – clearly and largely enough to be read from a few feet away
- ReportLine Phone Number 1-844-338-7287
- ReportLine online Link: reportline.ethicspoint.com
- CleanSlate Logo – Stickers with our logo will be sent out to be able to include in your poster, or we can send a jpeg file for anyone doing an electronic design. .
- Submission deadline for entry is Friday, April 26th. Entries will be voted on by the Cabinet and Leadership Council during their meetings on April 29th.
- Email entries to email@example.com or send a hard copy to Jessica Rigsby at CleanSlate, 12 Cadillac Drive, Suite 380, Brentwood, TN 37027.
- Any submissions which do not include the required elements, or are deemed inappropriate will be excluded from the contest.
Prizes for the Poster Contest!
- 1st Place – Poster turned into the company-wide poster; published in the Weekly Warrior and $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd Place – $50 Amazon Gift Card and Published in the Weekly Warrior
- 3rd Place – $25 Amazon Gift Card and Published in the Weekly Warrior
- Honorable Mention – Published in Weekly Warrior
We have seen how creative our Warriors are, and we cannot wait to see what you come up with for these designs. Happy creating!